Api Research Foundation represent a strong network of members comprising individuals and organisations. Committed to promulgating and maintaining high standards of professionalism in various training.
- Conduct Community awareness Programs
- Develop & Conduct Training Programs for Capability Building of Local Supervisions.
- Development of Training Programs and Modules
- Plan, Design and Implement Community Based Participatory Training Program
- Policy Formulation and Establish Guidelines on the basis of local self Government Act.
- Professional Input in Conducting Inter-agency Workshops
- Training of Client’s Staff and User Group Members through On-the-Job Involvement and Support in Institutional Strengthening
- Capacity building and technology transfer
- Environment conservation
- Disaster management
- Alternative energy promotion and training
- Agriculture development
- Traditional technology development and conservation
- Health and sanitation
- A�Solid Waste management
- Tourism feasibility study of Lumbini